How To Barga
Want to know how to use the Barga bidding platform?
Here is a quick rundown:
- Enter the bidding platform from our home page – Click on “Browse Bargains” button.
- Once on the auction platform, you can view all items by category or select “auction” from the drop-down menu. (to see all items or pages at the bottom) – you can also see where they are located!
- In order to speak with the seller or to bid, you need to register. Registration is free!
- Auctions are every 2 weeks – view what date the item is selling and place your bid on the live auction ending on the date and time displayed. We also recommend that you inform yourself of the condition and features prior to bidding.
- It is up to the winning bidder to make arrangements for shipping or pickup, we can assist you if required.
- Set a reminder for yourself of the auction day for the item(s) you are interested in or set a proxy bid.
You will be assigned a Username and Password that you can change at anytime. The process is fast and easy.
Bid responsibly and with knowledge and let Barga provide you with the right item at the right price. The process is courteous, fast and efficient.